“A truly classy choice, the Montefiore occupies a heritage-listed 1920s villa in a tree-lined street off Allenby St. The 12 elegant rooms have high ceilings, wooden floors, an armchair, a generously endowed bookshelf, double-glazed windows and spacious bathrooms.”
“This stunning boutique hotel shows off what restoration can bring to the historic buildings of Tel Aviv. The two-story building stands out because of its lovely salmon-hued exterior. Its light-colored walls, hardwood floors, and wrought-iron banisters evoke times gone by.”
Featured as Fodor’s Choice in Tel Aviv.
“The best-known boutique hotel in Tel Aviv is also, in our view, the best. There’s no lobby—the legendary eponymous Franco-Vietnamese restaurant that occupies the ground floor is the lobby—but upstairs there are 12 luxuriously appointed guest rooms that feature high ceilings, dark hardwood floors, tall windows, and oodles of ambience.”
Featured as Frommer’s Exceptional Choice in Tel Aviv.
- Top location
- Comfortable beds
- Excellent breakfast
- Boutique style
- Excellent Wifi
- Helpfull staff
$400 per night
Hotel Montefiore, Tel Aviv, is a 12 room boutique hotel that has won awards for its superb hospitality service. The hotel started delivering its service in the year 2008. It was the first-ever hotel built in Tel Aviv to offer a boutique-style living experience for the guests. Hotel Montefiore, Tel Aviv has not compromised even a bit in style, luxury, and service. The hotel building was previously a private residential hub that underwent a three-year renovation.
Exceptional amenities of the boutique hotel
- The beachside boutique hotel allows the sunlight to fall directly into your room to give you the presence of fresh air.
- The dark wood flooring adds more elegance to the overall look of the house.
- The rooms are spacious and give you an extra room to request another bed for an extra person.
- The rooms also have a massive library with the books replicating the history of Tel Aviv and other classic titles. It also consists of multiple language novels for your leisure time.
- There are fantastic bath and beauty products for the guests to groom and get ready for their touring.
- The hotel also has a bakery and restaurant for giving you the local delicacies for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and evening snacks.
These are a few of the luxurious amenities of Hotel Montefiore, Tel Aviv, that make your stay comfortable and memorable. Please book your tickets to Tel Aviv and plan your visit at Hotel Montefiore to give them the chance of hospitality and service.